By Karl Denninger, The Market Ticker
About 1 in 3 Americans say they definitely or probably won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine, according to a new poll that some experts say is discouraging news if the U.S. hopes to achieve herd immunity and vanquish the outbreak.
I wonder why they’re skeptical?
Maybe it’s because those so-called “experts” are lying right then and there.
We must use vaccines to have “hope” of achieving herd immunity?
We already have herd immunity.
What does this look like?
Sure looks like herd immunity to me and it wasn’t due to vaccines — the peak occurred before any person had the shots and today we are just reaching the first people who have (1) had both shots and (2) waited the requisite 14 days for antibodies to build protection.
Yet the case rate is down by approximately 75% and hospitalization is down by more than half, with hospitalization peaking almost exactly two weeks later as expected. Deaths are reported late (not back-dated to “date of”) and will shortly start falling as well.
Let’s go down the litany of lies, because if you expect people to believe the vaccines are “safe and effective” when pronounced by these very same experts then they must account and pay for their previous lies and the harm those lies have done.
- “15 days to slow the spread”; it is now nearly a year later and we have not released the alleged “mitigations” that were claimed would control the pandemic. The original two weeks turned into six of a near-complete lockdown in most of the nation.
- “Asymptomatic transmission”; there is no science behind this. Never once in the history of an epidemic has asymptomatic transmission been of any material consequence. Oh, it happens, but very rarely. A peer reviewed paper in NATURE failed to find one such documented case with Covid-19 across 10 million people. Yet it is the entire premise of mass-actions including mask orders, lockdowns, mass-testing of those without any sign of disease, business and school closures. There is zero hard science supporting that premise; it is entirely made up based on computer models. In addition to there being no hard science behind it the premise is mathematically implausible due to viral replication being exponential.
- “Its all droplets”; Yes, it most-certainly was “droplets” between apartments in Hong Kong and China separated by ten floors with people who did not know each other, but who shared sinks and toilets on the same vertical drain line without P-traps. The near-certainty that fecal transmission is part of the problem has been known since March of 2020 and deliberately ignored. Further, that aerosol transmission was implicated in a meat-packing plant where they were able to sequence and trace the index case in Germany has also been ignored on purpose for the simple reason that if either is in play then none of the “NPI” interventions can possibly work. Oh, golly gee, over time the data has proved that they don’t work.
- “Masks work”; No they don’t — the data is clear. But the previous lie is utterly essential to this one, so it was maintained. Never mind that the entire premise of masks can’t work for anything other than gross (and very visible) sized spittle. We’ve known this for 40 years as hard science via random controlled trial and there are zero controlled trials that have found otherwise. An attempt to do so during Covid-19 had its publication deliberately interfered with because it did not show that masks worked (the Danish trial) with multiple journals refusing to publish the study not due to claimed problems with the study but because they did not agree with the results; specifically, the confidence interval spread raised the possibility that masks might actually increase infections. Again: There has never been a single random controlled trialthat has shown statistical evidence that common cloth, paper or surgical masks interrupt transmission of viral disease and there are multiple such trials that show they’re worthless or may actually be harmful. Oh, don’t just believe me on the last three points — read here too.
- “Masks are better than vaccines”;Stated in sworn testimony by Dr. Redfield, the CDC’s Director in September, with a plea for the people to wear them for 4, 6, or 8 weeks and the promise that if we did the pandemic would be under control. Virtually the entire nation was in fact under such a mandate at the time and compliance in most areas was 90%+. Less than one month after that statement was made the winter spike began reaching more than triple the case and hospitalization rate in virtually every state and locale irrespective of mandates. Obviously that statement was false. You now want people to believe that, given this recent and proximate false statement that anything else from the same organization about safety and effectiveness is true?
- “The vaccines underwent extensive testing and are known safe”; Oh really? They were not tested in (1) pregnant women, (2) old, medically frail people and (3) those who previously had Covid-19; all three were excluded from the trials. Also excluded from the trials were children under 18. VARES says 453 people have died associated with one (or both) Covid-19 shots as of the end of January. The same query for seasonal flu vaccines (all of the sub-types selectable) from August of last year to now returns 20 deaths associated with flu vaccines. By the CDC’s own data the Covid-19 vaccines are twenty times as likely to be associated with your death as the seasonal flu shot and that is with incomplete administration for Covid; this year’s flu shot round has all been administered by now. Adjusting for a roughly 30% prevalence of flu vaccination, which is a decent guess, it appears the Covid-19 vaccines are somewhere between one hundred and two hundred times as likely to kill you as is the flu shot. The varicella (Chicken Pox) vaccine over its entire period of administration has recorded only 161 associated deaths over nearly 30 years of use with just ONE death in 2020. Does this, on a comparative basis, sound “safe” to you? Further, the CDC refuses to commit to these vaccines producing sterilizing immunity because they did not require it to grant the EUA at the FDA which is why they refuse to tell you that you can discard the masks and distancing after being vaccinated. Vaccines that do not produce sterilizing immunity are dangerous to the population as a whole even if they provide personal benefit. In short it is entirely possible we are jabbing people with something dangerous to others and we are deliberately giving those jabs without knowing if this is true.
- “Vaccines have a long and successful safety record”; True in the general case and irrelevant to this specific case. The commonly used vaccines all have decades-long safety records and were fully tested in a process that typically takes at least five years — and often more than ten years. The Chicken Pox (varicella) vaccine took nearly 20 years to be certified. Further, vaccines that use whole killed or attenuated virus are well-understood and produce the same immune response as an actual infection does, minus the nasty infection consequences because they are the same thing. This path was not used to produce vaccines for Covid-19 because coronaviruses have repeatedly proved to be unable to be safely vaccinated against via this path and in animal trials have killed the animals that received the shots when later infected by the same agent, likely due to natural mutations that potentiate ADE. We do not know if the approach taken with these shots is safe over the intermediate and longer term because we were in a big hurry to get them out there rather than fully test them and thus did neither the animal trials nor did we take the several years it takes to find out in small test populations in humans.
- “There are no safe and effective treatments“; This is flat-out false. Both HCQ and Ivermectin (in particular the latter) are known safe having been used for decades in humans. Both are also effective although once again Ivermectin appears to be wildly superior. Then there’s budesonide, which a Texas doctor claimed to have near-100% results with and also wasn’t looked at because once again — it’s cheap and now has a study out in peer review that showed it was 90% effective. These have been intentionally not trialed over the previous year by public health authorities and the state of both being safe has been lied about repeatedly by physicians and health officials because the EUA process for vaccines or any other drug requires that there be no safe and effective alternative. In other words hundreds of thousands of people in the US were intentionally denied safe and likely effective treatments so as to make possible the accelerated rollout of these vaccines and roughly 300,000 of the 400,000+ dead expired as a result of intentionally-withheld treatments with decades-long safety records that might have prevented said deaths. You now want to tell people after killing close to half a million in the US that your “alternative” is safe and effective and expect to be believed?
- “The death reports are honest and the vaccines will stop it”; Oh really? The CDC illegally changed the means of recording death causes in March of 2020 after using the previous methodology for decades including across multiple epidemics and pandemics. As a government agency the OMB, PRA and APA legal requirements all apply to the CDC; all require written justification and a comment period. These very requirements are why many of Trump’s E/Os and unilateral changes were struck down in court; it was not that he did not have the authority but that irrespective of an E/O no agency can sidestep those requirements in implementing the changes. The same is true here yet the CDC deliberately tampered with death certificate reporting without going through that procedure and by doing so made disentangling their change impossible as you cannot compare the two methodologies. Are all 400,000+ of these deaths actually from Covid19? We know that claim is false since there are over 14,000 deaths by suicide, poisoning and accident claimed in their own data set to be “caused” by Covid! How many more are not really caused by Covid19? We do not know; the CDC deliberately destroyed the very basis of public health reporting by changing the rules just for this specific condition. The Florida House of Representatives investigated this set of circumstances and found that a huge percentage of alleged “Covid” deaths were not factually classifiable as being caused by Covid-19. While is is clear that there was more death in 2020 what is not clear nor separable as a direct consequence of these reporting changes is how much of it was actually from Covid-19 and how much of it was caused by government mandates in the form of suicides, drug overdoses, deferred medical care and similar.
How much more do you need?
Were I at specific risk might I find that the vaccines, despite the lack of testing, intermediate and long-term data and the fact that they are using an approach never before attempted in humans to evade a known risk with coronavirus vaccines that might kill me, to be worth it for myself in an individual capacity?
But for people without specific morbidity factors there is no way you can justify the shot on a comparative risk basis. VARES says 453 people are dead associated with these shots as of the end of January. The CDC claims that roughly 13 million Americans have received at least one dose as of the end of January. That’s a death rate of 0.00003, or statistically identical to the risk of dying from Covid-19 if you do not have any of the listed specific co-morbidities. Note that while VARES reporting does not prove that shot is the cause of the result neither does being called a Covid-19 death prove that Covid was the cause of the result either by the CDC’s own admission in their own data.
May I note again for those of you who can’t be bothered to read that Chicken Pox, which in children has a death risk approximately equal to Covid-19, that is, roughly 4/100,000 (Covid-19 is about 3/100,000), has a vaccine that took roughly 20 years to be certified. Over the last roughly 30 years of use the varicella vaccine has recorded a total of 161 associated deaths in VARES with just ONE DEATH in all of 2020. Yet in less than two months for a disease with the same risk profile in healthy individuals the Covid-19 vaccines have recorded a stunning 453 associated deaths which is NEARLY THREE THOUSAND TIMES GREATER RISK OF DEATH ASSOCIATED WITH THE COVID 19 VACCINES THAN THAT FOR THE VARICELLA SHOT OVER A COMPARABLE PERIOD OF TIME.
The pharmaceutical industry would never be able to get a vaccine for any other condition through “full approval” in non-morbid individuals if the risk of dying from the vaccine was equivalent to the risk of dying if you got the infection. If the Chicken Pox vaccines killed 3,000 kids a year there would be an uproar and the CDC would have been sacked and the earth on which it stood salted with diesel fuel years ago. Yet that is exactly what the data from the CDC’s own databases show for these Covid vaccines if you do not have any of the specific known morbid factors.
It is abundantly clear that these shots are not approvable for other than at-risk population segments on the basis of the CDC’s own data known and published alone and in addition are several thousand times as dangerous as the shot for Chicken Pox and roughly 100 times as dangerous as a flu shot. What’s worse is that unlike the Chicken Pox shot these shots are presumed to be an annual thing so the risk is not taken once it is taken once per year.
Again note that this death rate for the disease itself is without widespread use of Ivermectin or HCQ in the United States. With it the death rate may be materially lower. Additionally Israel apparently has uncovered a compound that has no serious side effect risk in their trials and is 100% effective. They are proceeding to Phase III trials with this compound, and since it’s not a vaccine mutations will not evade it unlike vaccines which will likely be evaded by natural viral mutation. But what is clear thus far is that for people without any such co-morbidity the vaccinations are approximately equally dangerous as infection, if you the take the shot the risk is certain but infection is not certain and as a result the shot is more dangerous than the risk of exposure to the disease in persons without one or more of those comorbid factors.
Skepticism is, in other words, quite-clearly warranted on nothing more than the CDC’s own data, and that ignores all of the previous lies told by government and other public-health agencies back to last March.